GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where's Riley?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/11362-wheres-riley.html)

TOM KAN PA 23-03-2003 01:44 PM

Where's Riley??

Haven't seen any posts from John lately.

Cereoid+10+ 23-03-2003 08:20 PM

Where's Riley??

Maybe he's gotten himself a girl friend and has been too busy living his
life in the real world to waste his time here.

Sounds like a good idea? Maybe you should do the same?

TOM KAN PA 23-03-2003 10:56 PM

Where's Riley??

Subject: Where's Riley??
From: "Cereoid+10+"

Maybe he's gotten himself a girl friend and has been too busy living his
life in the real world to waste his time here.
Sounds like a good idea? Maybe you should do the same?
____Reply Separator_____

Huh? This reply doesn't sound like you.

From reading years of Oz's posts, I assumed he was married, gardening in
Australia, and inter-acting in the newsgroups. And all of a sudden, he's gone.
I just wondered what happened to him.

I also posted, what happened to Chris ( a great member) and Gandy (whatever
happened to him?) and you didn't tell me to "Get a life in the real world!"

Oh well, maybe you're bracket in MM is at the bottom!

Tom Jaszewski 24-03-2003 02:56 AM

Where's Riley??

On 23 Mar 2003 22:44:55 GMT, c (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

Oh well, maybe you're bracket in MM is at the bottom!

worry not, butt boy is just feeling lonely....

"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson

Cereoid+10+ 24-03-2003 09:20 AM

Where's Riley??

If that's the case, Tomski, why don't you move from Las Vegas to Sans
Francisco?
So now you say you prefer low ballers over high rollers?
Why do these threads always have to be about you?