Old 24-03-2003, 01:56 AM
RRWINTE

Default Garden Catalog Feedback?

I remember getting a website from this newsgroup that had a list of many
gardening catalog companies. For any of these businesses, people were able to
add their comments regarding their experiences with these companies. It was
helpful in avoiding getting 'burned' through mail order.

Unfortunately my hard disk crashed and I lost the location of the website.
Does anyone here know that information?

Thank you in advance.
Old 24-03-2003, 05:20 AM
Warren

RRWINTE wrote:
I remember getting a website from this newsgroup that had a list of

many
gardening catalog companies. For any of these businesses, people were

able to
add their comments regarding their experiences with these companies.

It was
helpful in avoiding getting 'burned' through mail order.

Unfortunately my hard disk crashed and I lost the location of the

website.
Does anyone here know that information?

Could this be the site you're looking for?
http://plantsbymail.net/

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.

Old 24-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Karen Fletcher

:
: Unfortunately my hard disk crashed and I lost the location of the
: website.
: Does anyone here know that information?

: Could this be the site you're looking for?
: http://plantsbymail.net/

Garden Watchdog: http://www.gardenwatchdog.com/

Cheers!

-- Karen

The Garden Gate http://garden-gate.prairienet.org
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
^and cats -- Cicero
On the Web since 1994 Forbes Best of Web 2002