GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chat Room (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/123519-chat-room.html)

Chuckie 14-02-2006 02:02 AM

Chat Room

A couple of weeks ago I asked if anyone knew of garden chat rooms.
No one did.
I diligently searched and found one and I wold like to invite anyone of
you to come join us.
The only thing you have to do is follow this link and sign up to this
google group.
from there come chat with us every monday night from 5 to 11.

http://groups.google.com/group/GREEN...09515016?hl=en
Chuckie in the Frozen North, Zone 5

Chuckie 14-02-2006 01:02 PM

Chat Room

Eastern Standerd Time.
It is actually a very nice chat.
You can get quick info about somthing you need.
You will need to sign up to the google group IGreenhouses gardens and
more before you can chat.
Chuckie in the Frozen North, Zone 5