GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   a useful plant website (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/123715-useful-plant-website.html)

mikney 21-02-2006 10:02 AM

a useful plant website

:shock: Welcome to Clone Plant Web!
TERNPC is a mature rapid plant propagating technique. The effect is
much better than tissue culture and any other conventional
propagating means. As a new propagating method, TERNPC has been put
into operation for 17 years. More than 550 kinds of plants have been
successfully multiplied. And this number is increasing every year by
50. There are now over 30 affiliated companies in production. More
and more people will come to know its value!
If you want to know this technique in detail, Please go to the
website: www.clone-p.com/english
Email:
I declare that kind of technique is so miraculous, when I found
them on internet. We can research them together!
Best regards! cloneseedling