GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   If you get a minute would you please have a look at my new site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/123741-if-you-get-minute-would-you-please-have-look-my-new-site.html)

[email protected] 21-02-2006 09:07 PM

If you get a minute would you please have a look at my new site

I have set up a new website to finally see which is the most popular
magazine according to us... the people that actually read them. Only
takes a second to vote - and you'll be interested to see which ones are

at the top at the moment. Few more boys voting than girls i think!
http://www.magazinebackissues.info

thanks

Bill 21-02-2006 11:58 PM

If you get a minute would you please have a look at my new site

In article . com,
says...

snipocrap

Take a hike, spammer.

Bill

Cereus-validus-........... 22-02-2006 09:08 PM

If you get a minute would you please have a look at my new site

How long can you clowns keep a long dead thread going?

As the prophet William Shatner says: "GET A LIFE!"

"Bill" wrote in message
In article . com,
says...

snipocrap

Take a hike, spammer.

Bill

Treedweller 22-02-2006 10:28 PM

If you get a minute would you please have a look at my new site

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:08:09 GMT, "Cereus-validus-..........."
wrote:

How long can you clowns keep a long dead thread going?

As the prophet William Shatner says: "GET A LIFE!"

"Bill" wrote in message
In article . com,
says...

snipocrap

Take a hike, spammer.

Bill

Well, let's see. You doubled the number of replies, while I can
increase it another 50%. Of course, if you mean how long
about it before long. But in terms of how many replies, I'd say we
could get a pretty good number. Not sure we want to, but that's
another question.