GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Morning Glories - Wedding Bells X Flying Saucers! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/12376-morning-glories-wedding-bells-x-flying-saucers.html)

david 31-03-2003 12:44 AM

Morning Glories - Wedding Bells X Flying Saucers!

1 Attachment(s)
This past year was great for potted morning glories!
Amazingly, I got a new color of Ipomoea Tricolor - a cross between
Wedding Bells and
Flying Saucers came out as a solid periwinkle color!!

Photos can be seen at http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/7150

Also just my Flying Saucers morning glorys can be seen at
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri...b/7150/fs.html

And the super-rare Wedding Bells pictures are at
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri...b/7150/wb.html

The Wedding Bells X Flying Saucers can be seen attached here, or at
http://www.geocities.com/billhenry.geo/wbxfs.jpg

Victor M. Martinez 31-03-2003 03:32 AM

Morning Glories - Wedding Bells X Flying Saucers!

Please don't post binary files (i.e. pictures) to non-binary newsgroups.
Thanks.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv