Old 23-02-2006, 05:28 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn

Default Help

Don't give her any ideas...

Snooze wrote:
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com...
We need a new rec.ponds. All these off topic posts are not nessasary is
there anyway we can get google to recgonize this problem.

==========================
Google allows all forms of abuse of their service. But it's not just
Google; ISPs also allow abuse. It's not like it was even a few years back
when disruptive people lost their service. Competition is keen for
customers these days so ISPs look the other way. Usenet in time will all
be a smoking crater just like rec.ponds. I can see it coming these past
few years. Unless a NG is moderated this is what can happen.

Funny, this newsgroup returns to normal every time you go away for a while.
Chuckie is from rec.gardens, over there he's experienced a decent group as
well. Only difference is you're not there, so the folks you antagonize
aren't there either.

-S

Old 23-02-2006, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn

wrote in message
oups.com...
Don't give her any ideas...

Snooze wrote:
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

Funny, this newsgroup returns to normal every time you go away for a

while.

Which newsgroup? You are cross-posting to five groups, two of which are
totally off-topic.

It would be appreciated, from those of us who use the groups for their
intended subject, if you could limit your cross-posting to two or three
appropriate groups.

Old 23-02-2006, 10:56 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
chuckie

for those who are in the Google groups like myself I have no option
where a message is sent when I send a reply.
I started this thread but somehow it has leaked into other usenet
groups and I have no idea how it happened.

Old 24-02-2006, 01:51 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens
Koi-Lo

"chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
for those who are in the Google groups like myself I have no option
where a message is sent when I send a reply.
I started this thread but somehow it has leaked into other usenet
groups and I have no idea how it happened.

==========================
You can remove off-topic NGs when using Google. When you click on reply, a
window opens. Look where it says From: and To: In the To: window you will
see all the NGs your reply is going to. REMOVE all the NGs from that window
but the one you want to get your reply or message. The fastest way is to
put your cursor in that window and do a back-space over the off-topic NGs.

I sent this to 2 groups as I don't know which you posted from. The others
were removed.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

Old 24-02-2006, 02:29 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
~Roy~

There is no appropriate group for Koi lo (aka Carol) to post in...She
does the crossposting, I just reply and hit send! Not my job to delete
or eliminate where its not supposed to go, after all she initiated
where she thought they had to go, take it up with her! Repy and send
is the way and where it ends up is up to Koi Lo

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:22:41 GMT, "W²"
wrote:
wrote in message
legroups.com...
Don't give her any ideas...

Snooze wrote:
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

Funny, this newsgroup returns to normal every time you go away for a
while.

Which newsgroup? You are cross-posting to five groups, two of which are
totally off-topic.

It would be appreciated, from those of us who use the groups for their
intended subject, if you could limit your cross-posting to two or three
appropriate groups.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

Old 24-02-2006, 02:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

"chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com
for those who are in the Google groups like myself I have no
option
where a message is sent when I send a reply.
I started this thread but somehow it has leaked into other
usenet
groups and I have no idea how it happened.

Leave Google groups and join USENET. If your ISP does not carry
newsgroups change ISP's or Google for free newsservers.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

[IMG] code is On

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM