GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   profusion zinnia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/12427-profusion-zinnia.html)

michele 31-03-2003 01:08 PM

profusion zinnia

Last year a Zinnia (Profusion) came up in my garden - which I did not
plant. I pulled what I believe were seeds from the remainder of the
plant several weeks ago and planted them in peat pots on a heat mat.
The seeds never germinated. Just wondering if this plant can be
started from seeds from the prior year's plant and if so - when I
should remove the seeds and how should I overwinter them so I could
replant them the following year. Thanks...zone 6