GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The Power of Neem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/12495-power-neem.html)

Fleemo 31-03-2003 09:32 PM

The Power of Neem

I just bought a bottle of Neem concentrate to battle both rust and
aphids. After doing a little research on Neem, I'm amazed by its
reported usefulness in the garden.

Besides rust and aphids, I'm also doing battle with earwigs and slugs,
and I'm wondering whether Neem would have any effect on them?

And after reading all the glowing reviews of this stuff and its many
uses as both a fungicide and insecticide, and the fact that it's
reportedly harmless to humans, pets, birds, and beneficial insects,
I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to spray my entire garden
with Neem as a preventative measure?

-Fleemo