GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawn Mold Problems (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/12565-lawn-mold-problems.html)

Major Blunts 01-04-2003 04:08 PM

Lawn Mold Problems

Hi all,

Last August, about 75% of my lawn died due to Brown Patch Mold. I
applied two treatments of Scotts Fungicide. The other day I noticed
Pink Snow Mold. Is there any relationship between these two molds?
I'm wondering if maybe I didn't really kill all of the mold from last
year.

I just had a visit from a lawn maintenance guy and he said that the
Pink Snow Mold will clear up on its own.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

Thank you.

Sed5555 03-04-2003 04:44 AM

Lawn Mold Problems

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

See:
http://www.colostate.edu/Depts/CoopE...s/snowmold.htm
sed5555