GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Transplanting Pride of India (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/1278-transplanting-pride-india.html)

Maryanne 13-02-2003 02:55 AM

Transplanting Pride of India

I need to transplant two semi mature (probably about five years old) Pride
of India. I plan on digging a trench about 1 m\yard diameter around the
shrub,, cutting back the shrubs (not Bush) in autumn just before moving,
watering well for about two weeks & then moving to a new hole, same diameter
& filling with compost/soil mix/watering well for about two weeks

any comments/advice VERY welcome as this is a first for me.

--
Maryanne Gilbert