GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A garden watering question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/12943-garden-watering-question.html)

John_john 04-04-2003 11:32 AM

A garden watering question

Anyone know what is the highest temperature water the roots of plants
can take without killing the plant ?

What I want to do is recycle wash water right from the machine to the
garden as the machine is pumping the wash water out. I would try
pumping water from the wash if its set on warm/cold but not pumping
onto the garden a hot/cold wash setting.

I'm just wondering if even a warm/cold setting is too warm for roots
to take. Ever try such a thing ??? Advice welcomed. Thank you.