GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free rare bamboo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/12973-free-rare-bamboo.html)

Dan Burbank & Dawn James 04-04-2003 05:32 PM

Free rare bamboo

We have a small clump of Bory, a beautiful speckled black bamboo, that
is free for the taking. the clump is about 3'X3' and has been partially
dug up on one side. The colmbs themselves are about 20' feet tall. The
plant is very healthy and organically grown. We are just north of
Seattle and if you are interested in this fine specimen plant please
contact us at

we would really like to get the plant out of its area before it starts
to sprout so it will make the most of its new location.

JNJ 04-04-2003 07:08 PM

Free rare bamboo

We have a small clump of Bory, a beautiful speckled black bamboo, that
is free for the taking. the clump is about 3'X3' and has been partially
dug up on one side. The colmbs themselves are about 20' feet tall. The
plant is very healthy and organically grown. We are just north of
Seattle and if you are interested in this fine specimen plant please
contact us at

we would really like to get the plant out of its area before it starts
to sprout so it will make the most of its new location.

I'll take it if you'll dig it up and ship it to me. ;)

James