GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Question on hyacinth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/131487-question-hyacinth.html)

higgledy 27-02-2006 05:03 PM

Question on hyacinth

I bought a potted hyacinth from Home Depot. It is nearly finished
blooming. I would like to keep these bulbs for outdoor planting. How do
I do this? Do I keep caring for them until the leaves turn brown, like
a tulip? Then plant the bulbs outside in the spring?

Dwayne 27-02-2006 09:33 PM

Question on hyacinth

I would keep taking care if the plant and then when the weather is right,
transplant it where you want it to stay.

Dwayne

oups.com...