Old 15-02-2003, 05:03 AM
Papa Movsesian

Default White lady beats tot, caught on tape...

Byker wrote:

A white female was caught on video tape, beating the cowshit out of a
4 year old child.

Dam!!!!

Byker

http://www.msnbc.com/news/872932.asp?0dm=C238N

Thanks Byker. I love it when a fellow Armenian joins the group. Keep
up the good work.

Old 15-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Byker

wrote in message
om...

Subject: Gay/bi man in search of same
From: "Coleman E. Howard\""
Date: 1997/11/18
Newsgroups: alt.homosexual
[More Headers]

I'm a black, old, not very old though, not ugly, not gorgeous,
not poverty-stricken, not rich, not stupid, not a genius, not normal,
not wierd. I'm just a pretty average gay guy, sexually a "bottom",
single and sane and I like Asian men. I'm in eastern
USA, I have my own place, and lead a pretty quiet life. I like to go
out to a movie, to dinner, to the beach, to the woods, anywhere where
booze, drugs and outrageous gay bar-room life doesn't rule the
day.Although I have a passion for sky diving. I
don't need sex on a daily basis, but rather I need a loving, cuddling,
tender companion who is a one-man-man, and who likes to just BE with
the man he loves. I'm looking for a real beginning to a long-lasting
relationship. And all I know about "him" is that he'll be Asian, he'll
be fairly slender, fairly young and fairly smart. And he'll know how
it is, just like *I* know how it is, to be lonely, and he'll be ready,
like me, to be a PARTNER in a real and honest union. It's time. Let's
just do it. Let's take the plunge. Fear of intimacy is no longer an
option. Drop me a note....say "Hello".
I also love a true perverted man who loves a lick here and there.

Old 15-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Prai Jei

Do we have any living proof that Neanderthals indulged in such barbaric
violence? Or were they somewhat more civilised?

"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
He is living proof that Neanderthals never went extinct...

Dave

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:15:50 -0800, Jason wrote:

On 14 Feb 2003 18:45:28 -0800, (Byker) wrote:

A white female was caught on video tape, beating the cowshit out of a
4 year old child.

Dam!!!!

Byker

You need to get on your meds Coleman.

Jason

Old 15-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Cereoid+10

Yeah, people tend to confuse the Neanderthals with the Cromagnons.

Too bad they aren't arount to defend themselves against such slanderous
remarks.

Where is the Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer when you need him?

http://www.westfieldnetwork.com/malc..._phil_hartman_
say.html

Old 15-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Dave Fouchey

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:00:10 -0000, "Prai Jei"
wrote:

Do we have any living proof that Neanderthals indulged in such barbaric
violence? Or were they somewhat more civilised?

You know you are right, I may have been insulting Neanderthals at
that...

.. .

Old 16-02-2003, 03:51 PM
Byker

jeffc wrote in message
om...

Let's everyone stop replying to these posts so we can set our filters for
the original poster, and not see any of these threads.

It won't do you much good. Coleman Howard will be forging as
or or something within 24 hours.
Howie's a good example of how demented old jigaboos are fun to watch....