GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anthurium Gemini - no flowers! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/1373-anthurium-gemini-no-flowers.html)

Sparklebug 15-02-2003 06:03 AM

Anthurium Gemini - no flowers!

I live in Sydney, Australia and have a potted Anthurium Gemini which is kept
indoors - right next to a large window where it gets plenty of bright
filtered light. I've had the plant well over a year and put it in a
slightly larger pot approximately 6 months ago. When I bought the plant it
had about 3 crimson flowers and it had a couple of new ones after that.
Since then there have been lots of new leaves appearing and the plant looks
really healthy, but there has been no sign of new flowers. I water the
plant regularly (less so in winter) and also feed it with Seasol every month
or so. Am I doing something wrong to explain the lack of flowers? Or will
it get to it again eventually if I'm nice to it?

Thanks!

Bug x