Old 05-04-2003, 01:20 PM
madgarder

Default any interested?

I finally got an updated list of newsgroups and see that I finally have
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I will post some various pictures I think
are kinda neat on there and invite you to visit and tell me what you think.
All criticism's are welcome. g
madgardener up on the stormy, rainy, lightening dotted ridge (great nitrogen
being released into the area, the trees should green up WONDERFULLY) back in
a soaked fairy holler, overlooking a cloud enshrouded English Mountain, in
Eastern Tennessee zone 6b, Sunset zone 36

Old 05-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Ann

"madgarder" expounded:

I finally got an updated list of newsgroups and see that I finally have
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I will post some various pictures I think
are kinda neat on there and invite you to visit and tell me what you think.
All criticism's are welcome. g
madgardener up on the stormy, rainy, lightening dotted ridge (great nitrogen
being released into the area, the trees should green up WONDERFULLY) back in
a soaked fairy holler, overlooking a cloud enshrouded English Mountain, in
Eastern Tennessee zone 6b, Sunset zone 36

I saw it, Mad, those nice tulips....we've got snain falling out there,
everything's frosted with white, it's cold, and my daffs are
shivering. I'm headed down south today, leaving for NC, hopefully
when I get back things will be warming up around here!!!

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
Old 05-04-2003, 06:56 PM
harrison

Snain is an excellent word for what's happening outside at this very moment.
Eugenia, zone 6, two towns west of Boston
"madgarder" expounded:

Old 06-04-2003, 01:56 AM
madgarder

yer headed to my region and yer not dropping in???????????????? g
"madgarder" expounded: