Old 05-03-2006, 09:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
glenon

Default "PING" madgardener

Hi, this is Gloria down here in Florida. We are thinking of moving and
wonder about Tennessee. Can you tell me anything, such as where to stay
away from and where to look for a nice private home? Let me know,
pleeeeeeeeeease. Thanks, in advance

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

Old 06-03-2006, 01:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

e-mail me and I'll give you my phone number and we can talk, ok? I do much
better than writing a novella! LOL and you'd LOVE it here (if you don't
mind a little cold weather) as I see others are madly moving up here all the
time now.............
madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee (Dandridge, Tennessee, 37725 zipcode if you
wanna google a mapquest of it ,gbseg) zone 7, Sunset zone 36
"glenon" wrote in message
Hi, this is Gloria down here in Florida. We are thinking of moving and
wonder about Tennessee. Can you tell me anything, such as where to stay
away from and where to look for a nice private home? Let me know,
pleeeeeeeeeease. Thanks, in advance

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

[IMG] code is On

ping Madgardener - OT Klara United Kingdom 4 10-07-2007 09:30 AM
Tis better to be Gills "Chew Toy" than one of Roy "Tristain" Hauer's "SOCKS" Tristan Ponds 0 03-01-2007 03:39 PM
ping Madgardener madgardener Gardening 0 25-03-2006 01:42 AM
Ping: Madgardener.... Catty One Gardening 2 19-01-2005 03:41 PM
ATTN MADGARDENER! my most sincere apologies peri Gardening 9 29-09-2003 05:32 AM