Old 07-03-2006, 05:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Timothy

Default Anyone here using weedburners?

Good day folks, I'm wondering if anyone here is using a weedburner for
weed management. I started to offer burning as a service about 3 seasons
ago, but many of my competitors think I'm crazy and suggest that I give it
up. As of late, I'm generating income from it and many of the customers
seem happy with the end result. The clients all understand that it is a
weed management instead of a cure or preventative. Just wondering if
anyone here has any insights.

http://resources.ywgc.com/info/weedburner

--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info
Old 08-03-2006, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens

my neighbor set his mulch on fire with one.

Old 12-03-2006, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
RAINDEAR

if you live anywhere in new england (especially new hamster) you should
report him. if he's burning anything which may be carrying a virus or may
have poison ivy-types in it (don't ask me...SOME people DO burn toxic
plants!!) or even fire-blighted plants----those disease are air-bourne; plus
many other "evil, wicked" things (that's what MY town office calls it.)
--
With Malus toward none, and Cherry-Trees toward all.

From: "d"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Date: 8 Mar 2006 13:02:52 -0800
Subject: Anyone here using weedburners?

my neighbor set his mulch on fire with one.

Old 12-03-2006, 06:47 AM posted to rec.gardens
Gary Groundhog

RAINDEAR wrote in
:

if you live anywhere in new england (especially new hamster) you

I wish Groundhogs had our own hometown. All we have is some place in
Pennsylvannia that nobody can spell. But then again New Groundhog sounds
kind of like hamburger.