GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bonsai tree questions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/138678-bonsai-tree-questions.html)

pipigor 08-03-2006 09:02 PM

Bonsai tree questions

Hi,
I recieved a bonsai lemon tree as a present in september. By end of
octoboer, leaves on the tree felt. Is it supposed to happen? I don't
know anything about lemont bonsai tree.
What should i do? how should i water the tree how often ? where should
it stand in the room (sunny place?) what should i do to get leaves
back?

Thanks

Snooze 09-03-2006 12:30 AM

Bonsai tree questions

"pipigor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
I recieved a bonsai lemon tree as a present in september. By end of
octoboer, leaves on the tree felt. Is it supposed to happen? I don't
know anything about lemont bonsai tree.
What should i do? how should i water the tree how often ? where should
it stand in the room (sunny place?) what should i do to get leaves
back?

Most likely it's dead now. 4 months later? Scrape your fingernail against a
few branches, do you see green under the bark? or is it all dried up brown?