GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   seeding (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/138713-seeding.html)

[email protected] 09-03-2006 09:16 PM

seeding

Hi All,

I am in NJ Zone 6, I want to seed a large part of my backyard with a
combination of annual and perennials seeds.
When I should seed now, by the end or March or by middle of April?

Thanks

Doug Kanter 09-03-2006 10:25 PM

seeding

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,

I am in NJ Zone 6, I want to seed a large part of my backyard with a
combination of annual and perennials seeds.
When I should seed now, by the end or March or by middle of April?

Thanks

In addition to whatever (if any) answers you get here, you'd be wise to
contact your state cooperative extension service, for more exact advice
based on your region:
http://www.rcre.rutgers.edu/garden/

[email protected] 10-03-2006 03:59 PM

seeding