GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another gemination question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/13894-another-gemination-question.html)

Frodoville 05-04-2003 08:20 PM

Another gemination question

I have lavender seed from two different companies. The seed instructions
from a Canadian company say to chill in freezer for three days. Ok, that
worked and they're up and growing. The seed from Burpee says to refrigerate
for a month. Sheesh! I don't want to wait for a month. Does anyone know what
the difference is?

I am sooo tempted to stick them in the freezer.

Thanks,
--
Jam

(remove the "m" )

samuel l crowe 06-04-2003 03:56 AM

Another gemination question

put them in the freezer,i do

--
Sam
Along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach SC

Frodoville 09-04-2003 12:08 PM

Another gemination question

put them in the freezer,i do

--
Sam
Along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach SC

Thanks for the encouragement. They've been in for 3 days and I'll be taking
them out today.

I guess I didn't think about it enough. LOL Maybe they could have been set
outside cause it's still freezing here. The light bulb didn't go off until I
noticed the "SC". Thanks, again.

--
Jam

(remove the "m" )