Old 06-04-2003, 07:08 AM
BillC

Default Need desperate help - need to find Seed Aide mulching granules ASAP!!!

I have a large yard, for the past several years, I have used a product
called Seed Aide Mulching Granules in all of the gardens I plant
around my yard. It works wonders.

I can't buy it anywhere around where I live. So, I have always ordered
my supplies online from Seedland.com.

This year, I went to place my yearly order for this product at
Seedland, and my order was canceled and I was coldly informed that the
product is "discontinued."

I now have less than 30 days before I begin planting, and I am without
the mulching granules that I have come to rely on.

I spent several hours on internet search engines trying to find
another place online to purchase these, and I have found only
frustration.

If ANYONE knows of a place to buy these, PLEASE post a follow up!

URLs to manufacturer's web sites:

http://www.conwedfibers.com/accessories/seed_aide.html
http://www.profileproducts.com/lawn/lawn_4.html
http://www.schultz.com/proseed2.htm

Again, I can't find this at ANY local stores or ANY online stores!