GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need a landscape designer in Pittsburgh, Pa. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/14055-need-landscape-designer-pittsburgh-pa.html)

The Popovics 07-04-2003 03:20 AM

Need a landscape designer in Pittsburgh, Pa.

Anyone know of a landscape designer in Pittsburgh? We have a large lot that is
slopes and is all overgrown. We are going to pay someone to clear it ( if we
have to do it ourselves it will never get done- I want this done now, not in
ten years). I would like someone to come and look at our property, give them a
list of what I want, and have them give us ideas as to what the best way to
landscape would be. We are planting Leyland Cypress along one side to cover a
long and high chain link fence ( and the view of a school and parking lot).
I know what kind of trees and shrubs I want, but we have to put steps in, and
I need some professional help.

Thanks,
Caroline