GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Do I need to resees my clover? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/14104-do-i-need-resees-my-clover.html)

Adam Schwartz 07-04-2003 05:32 PM

Do I need to resees my clover?

I laid down some clover seed about a week and a half ago. Now it's all
under about 4 inches of snow. Will I need to reseed?

Thanks,
Adam (Iowa City)

Cereoid+10+ 07-04-2003 08:44 PM

Do I need to resees my clover?

Impetuous aren't we?

Why don't you give the seed time to sprout before putting more down?

You are not going to get full grown plants in ten days, especially under
snow.