GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Certified! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/141239-certified.html)

J Kolenovsky 17-03-2006 03:30 AM

Certified!

Today made TCNP. Texas Certified Nursery Professional.
--
J. Kolenovsky, 2003 Honorable Mention Award, Keep Houston Beautiful
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - environmental resource

Persephone 17-03-2006 11:46 AM

Certified!

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:30:48 -0600, J Kolenovsky
wrote:

Today made TCNP. Texas Certified Nursery Professional.

Mazal tov!

Persephone

J Kolenovsky 18-03-2006 05:19 AM

Certified!

Talk about things happening fast. Home Depot store manager was off on
vacation Mon -Thurs and came to me early this morning and asked, "Hey, whats
this I hear about you being a plant professional? We talked back and forth
and he said he'd make me a manager in the gardening department. The ink
wasn't even dry on the certificate.

JK