GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy St. Patricks Day! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/141247-happy-st-patricks-day.html)

Chuckie 17-03-2006 12:33 PM

Happy St. Patricks Day!

The day of green is here!
Time to plant my peas and put the lettuce in.
We celebrate this day because Patrick changed Ireland by preaching the
word of God.
http://www.historychannel.com/exhibi...p?page=patrick
Happy St. Patricks Day all!
Chuckie in the Blooming and growing north, zone 5

told2b 17-03-2006 07:59 PM

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Chuckie wrote:
The day of green is here!
Happy St. Patricks Day all!

An Irish toast to you:
Here's to the bull that roams through the wood,
and does all the heifer's so very much good,
for if it was nay for him, and his little red rod,
there'd be none of here could eat steak by God.

Chuckie 18-03-2006 12:57 AM

Happy St. Patricks Day!

And the same to you as well told2b.

Carl 1 Lucky Texan 18-03-2006 04:56 AM

Happy St. Patricks Day!

told2b wrote:

Chuckie wrote:

The day of green is here!
Happy St. Patricks Day all!

An Irish toast to you:
Here's to the bull that roams through the wood,
and does all the heifer's so very much good,
for if it was nay for him, and his little red rod,
there'd be none of here could eat steak by God.

May you live as long as you want to,
and may you 'want to' as long as you live!

erin go bragh

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)