GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Test post (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/141292-test-post.html)

I Love Lucy 19-03-2006 12:16 AM

Test post

I can't seem to get a post to take to some groups. If this one does not
show up, I will contact my isp.

I Love Lucy 19-03-2006 12:19 AM

This one I can see

"I Love Lucy" wrote in message
ink.net...
I can't seem to get a post to take to some groups. If this one does not
show up, I will contact my isp.

Wonder what is happening that I can't post to some other groups. They are
not moderated I don't think.

Bill 19-03-2006 02:10 AM

This one I can see

In article . net,
says...

"I Love Lucy" wrote in message
ink.net...
I can't seem to get a post to take to some groups. If this one does not
show up, I will contact my isp.

Wonder what is happening that I can't post to some other groups. They are
not moderated I don't think.

How is anyone supposed to give you an answer when you don't name the
groups?

Bill
--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.

Snooze 19-03-2006 02:30 AM

This one I can see

"Bill" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

Wonder what is happening that I can't post to some other groups. They
are
not moderated I don't think.

How is anyone supposed to give you an answer when you don't name the
groups?

Same logic as, I can't throw a fast ball with my left hand, watch what
happens when I throw it with my right hand.

Bill 19-03-2006 07:24 AM

This one I can see

In article ,
says...
"Bill" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

Wonder what is happening that I can't post to some other groups. They
are
not moderated I don't think.

How is anyone supposed to give you an answer when you don't name the
groups?

Same logic as, I can't throw a fast ball with my left hand, watch what
happens when I throw it with my right hand.

So you can't mention the groups because they're not highly regarded
by the Religiou Right. Ok, got it.

Bill
--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.

[email protected] 19-03-2006 03:53 PM

This one I can see

I Love Lucy wrote:
"I Love Lucy" wrote in message
ink.net...
I can't seem to get a post to take to some groups. If this one does not
show up, I will contact my isp.

Wonder what is happening that I can't post to some other groups. They are
not moderated I don't think.

It could be that your posts are going through, but you can't read them.
If your connection to the groups is via a newsreader (Outlook, Agent,
etc...) and your isp's news-server then it could just be that your
isp's server has dropped the posts. Isp's news-servers don't have very
good retention rates. Try Google Groups and see if your posts are
there.

-Felder