GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   WipeOut???????OFF TOPIC RESPONSE (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/14133-re-wipeout-off-topic-response.html)

jammer 07-04-2003 08:44 PM

WipeOut???????OFF TOPIC RESPONSE

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 18:31:56 GMT, "Harvey R. Stone"
wrote:

I come to this ng, Open only this post, and had to look twice and do a
reality check. I have been looking for a Harvey R Stone ALL morning.
Now, i know he doesn't use the internet, so i have no questions here,
but wow, i wonder if this is a good omen or something....

Harvey R. Stone 07-04-2003 10:20 PM

WipeOut???????OFF TOPIC RESPONSE

wrote:

I come to this ng, Open only this post, and had to look twice and do a
reality check. I have been looking for a Harvey R Stone ALL morning.
Now, i know he doesn't use the internet, so i have no questions here,
but wow, i wonder if this is a good omen or something....

Not sure about Omens and such or even who Jammer is.
I asked a question that was ligit and received a double talk answer. Oh
well,,,,, this is the internet.
Harv

animaux 08-04-2003 03:32 AM

WipeOut???????OFF TOPIC RESPONSE

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 21:14:03 GMT, "Harvey R. Stone" wrote:

Not sure about Omens and such or even who Jammer is.
I asked a question that was ligit and received a double talk answer. Oh
well,,,,, this is the internet.
Harv

Glyphosate. No double talk. Do a search.