Old 22-03-2006, 05:09 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.music.beatles,alt.slack
James

Default Making my own fertilizer

"Runnnerr" wrote in
message . theremailer.net...
Hi. I'm new to rec.gardens. Lately, I have been lurking and reading
many of your posts with keen interest and have finally decided to jump
in and ask a question to all of you seasoned gardeners out there. Is
it considered safe to use my own feces for fertilizer? Before you all
sigh a collective _gross_ hear me out. I'm an avid gardener and an
ordained member of JR Bob Dodds sub genuis organisation. My name there
is Reverend Gas Fartus Maximus.
Here is a link to his website if any of you are curious or bi curious.
http://www.subgenius.com/
Being a minister, I frequently have to evacuate my bowels because most
of us eat a lot and are full of waste. One day, my plumbing was backed
up in my flat and I found myself without a lavatory for a couple of
days. When nature would call, I would wander out into the backyard,
squat down and pass mud (mud being stool.)
I noticed that my garden did fairly well within a matter of days and
then it hit me. People fertlize with cow manure all of the time. Why
not human waste? Am I onto something here?
I would appreciate any of your comments.

Generally, good fertilizer doesn't come from meat eating animals.

Sincerely,

Runnnerr

PS- Will Miracle Grow do anything to make my penis grow? I can apply
it in the shower. It makes a blue mess but Lysol cleans it up spic and
span. Speaking of spics, how many of you employ doemstics to work in
your gardens?

You might try sprinkling your penis with those Chia Pet seeds and see what
happens.