GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Queen palms (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/141504-queen-palms.html)

dingodog42 24-03-2006 09:05 PM

Queen palms

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for the info on Briggs&Stra. edger. Now can anyone tell me
know how to make a queen palm tree healthy, happy and just bob out of
the ground, like there is no tomorrow? I have two queen palms that are
looking a little sad. Any special formula of palm food I should be
giving them? Store bought, secret receipes or homemade palm food, is
just fine by me. And when do I cut back some of the frons or do I even
touch them? Thanks everyone.