Old 08-04-2003, 12:32 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default 04/04/03 outcome of Wildscape lady in court

I was in the courtroom. Friday with her. There were about 10 of us.
(shame) Judge Gary Block ran all the
other cases through so he could clear the courtroom. He made a comment
about re "Are all you here for
the Wright case"?

When the courtroom had cleared out, he stood in front of the bailiff's
door and engaged the audience and asked "Didn't ya'll read the paper
about better things to do today?" We replied, "We're doing it". Then he
went and hid in his chambers for the rest of the day.

Nothing was done that day. The order to fine her $100 had not been
signed by him. Reset for another couple weeks.

J. Kolenovsky
-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html
Old 15-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Ann

J Kolenovsky expounded:

I was in the courtroom. Friday with her. There were about 10 of us.
(shame) Judge Gary Block ran all the
other cases through so he could clear the courtroom. He made a comment
about re "Are all you here for
the Wright case"?

When the courtroom had cleared out, he stood in front of the bailiff's
door and engaged the audience and asked "Didn't ya'll read the paper
about better things to do today?" We replied, "We're doing it". Then he
went and hid in his chambers for the rest of the day.

Nothing was done that day. The order to fine her $100 had not been
signed by him. Reset for another couple weeks.

Thanx for the update, please keep us informed!

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA