GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   More about my cheating ways (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/141586-re-more-about-my-cheating-ways.html)

TAR 27-03-2006 03:52 AM

More about my cheating ways

TAR's forger wrote:

My husband left for a business trip last Friday. He wouldn't be back
until the following Tuesday which gave yours truly time to play around.
No offense to hubby but it takes more than one man to satisfy my
sexual cravings. Self pleasuring will do in a pinch but I'm looking
for some strange. I want a man that isn't afraid to fart outloud in
front of me. I want a smelly construction worker to mount me with
reckless abandon and explore my body caverns. Is it wrong to admit
this? My husband doesn't read usenet nor does he even know what usenet
or newsgroups are so I'm safe in confiding this to the groups. I've
included the garden newsgroup because they have a lot gay men who post
there and gay men give sound advice.

Donna's forger

Ooh, guess I hurt somebody's widdle feewings, and so he's lashing out by
trying to forge me.

[email protected] 27-03-2006 07:24 AM

More about my cheating ways

The above forge was written by a poster who calls himself "Fritz
Wuehler." This gentleman has forged several people at rmb and seems
to have a fixation with expelling gas. So if you see a thread and it's
about farting, think of Fritz the fartman.

Antipodean Bucket Farmer 28-03-2006 07:46 AM

More about my cheating ways

In article
. com,
says...
The above forge was written by a poster who calls himself "Fritz
Wuehler." This gentleman has forged several people at rmb and seems
to have a fixation with expelling gas. So if you see a thread and it's
about farting, think of Fritz the fartman.

As I understand, the "Fritz Wuehler" From: line is an anonymous
remailer, which puts that onto many posts from many different
users.

--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com/