GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Overrun (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/141689-overrun.html)

Anonymous 30-03-2006 06:05 AM

Overrun

I live in the Denver area.

What could I plant if I wanted to overrun a water ditch area with
something invasive that had pretty flowers? Something that would
take over all the weeds and stray grass?

www.StockSeed.com 30-03-2006 05:39 PM

Overrun

We have a couple of mixtures that may work:
http://www.stockseed.com/mixes_default.asp

We can custom blend for you as well... tell me a little more about the
ditch... is there standing water? what type of grasses, flower and
weeds are there now?

John