GardenBanter.co.uk

Carl 1 Lucky Texan 01-04-2006 04:50 PM

Subscription vegetables!

I'm sure this is old news to most of you but I found it interesting;

http://www.nwherald.com/StyleSection...6776055521.php

fyi

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Timothy 01-04-2006 11:13 PM

Subscription vegetables!

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 15:50:29 +0000, Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

I'm sure this is old news to most of you but I found it interesting;

http://www.nwherald.com/StyleSection...6776055521.php

fyi

Carl

We did a subscription a few years back, but doubt that we would do it
again though. We were completely over-run with veggie that we ended up
giving a good sum away to the neighbors. We bought a family subscription (
said it was for 4 persons) and we could only use half.

--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info