GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ginkgo biloba homepage (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/142106-ginkgo-biloba-homepage.html)

CorK 08-04-2006 06:51 AM

Ginkgo biloba homepage

Hello,

You can read about all aspects of the tree Ginkgo biloba and see many
photos on my non-commercial awarded homepage:

Name/history/tree/propagation/usage/fossils/bonsai/art/videos/photo
special/faq/list of Ginkgos in the world/literature etc.
In English, German, French, Spanish and Dutch.

The Ginkgo Pages:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kwanten/

Cor Kwant

Carl 1 Lucky Texan 08-04-2006 03:59 PM

Ginkgo biloba homepage

CorK wrote:

Hello,

You can read about all aspects of the tree Ginkgo biloba and see many
photos on my non-commercial awarded homepage:

Name/history/tree/propagation/usage/fossils/bonsai/art/videos/photo
special/faq/list of Ginkgos in the world/literature etc.
In English, German, French, Spanish and Dutch.

The Ginkgo Pages:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kwanten/

Cor Kwant

I suffer(a LOT) from AMS when I get above 6000 feet. I dunno about the
tree, but its herb helps AMS as well as Diamox without the side effects
of my lips, plus 21 other appendages going numb!

fyi

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)