GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   planting board plan like on Victory Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/142140-planting-board-plan-like-victory-garden.html)

Tom 09-04-2006 12:02 AM

planting board plan like on Victory Garden

Do any of you have a drawing for a planting (I think that's what they call
it) board? Crokette on the VG always used one. It seemed like a handy thing
to have. Thanks for your help.

Allen Stevens 09-04-2006 01:18 AM

planting board plan like on Victory Garden

You may try this site
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/victorygarde...may/index.html

Have a great day