GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I'm looking for some fast and free proxychecker software (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/142158-im-looking-some-fast-free-proxychecker-software.html)

SpyKid33 09-04-2006 10:03 AM

I'm looking for some fast and free proxychecker software

I'm looking for some fast and FREE proxychecker. I'm tired of
AliveProxy, ProxyCkecker7 and all other slow and stupid checkers like
they.

I have found one interesting site - http://www.proxyfarm.com. Does
anyone used they free proxy checker
software?

Is it real that any software can collect proxies that are writed by
JavaScript document.write() as described at they webpage? Or
something like automated leeching proxies from pages, created by POST
HTTP requests?
Just wondering if this is true and want to hear your appinion about
they tool.

If anybody have tested they proxychecker, please leave some comments
here... Good Luck!

P.S.
I don't have any relationships with the site owner.