GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ID this plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/142371-id-plant.html)

cuddlejunkie 13-04-2006 10:03 PM

ID this plant

Hi
I moved into my house a couple of years ago and we had a plant
outside the front of the house. Now the plant is dying and I would
either like to replace it, or fix it. But I have no idea what the plant
is or what is wrong with it, can anyone help. I can't seem to send
picture on this group so if someone could contact me I will send it via
email to them,

Charles 13-04-2006 11:05 PM

ID this plant

On 13 Apr 2006 14:03:19 -0700, "cuddlejunkie"
wrote:

Hi
I moved into my house a couple of years ago and we had a plant
outside the front of the house. Now the plant is dying and I would
either like to replace it, or fix it. But I have no idea what the plant
is or what is wrong with it, can anyone help. I can't seem to send
picture on this group so if someone could contact me I will send it via
email to them,

Try posting to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

cuddlejunkie 14-04-2006 02:46 PM

ID this plant

Thanks

Travis M. 14-04-2006 06:05 PM

ID this plant

"cuddlejunkie" wrote in message
oups.com
Hi
I moved into my house a couple of years ago and we had a plant
outside the front of the house. Now the plant is dying and I
would
either like to replace it, or fix it. But I have no idea what
the
plant is or what is wrong with it, can anyone help. I can't
seem to
send picture on this group so if someone could contact me I
will
send it via email to them,

This is not a binary group.

USDA Zone 8