Old 15-04-2006, 09:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dave_s

Default ROOSTER problem

A rooster has appeared suddenly at my house and in my front yard
gardens. This bird crows loudly all day and early in morning.

The rooster perches on my front porch wooden rails and makes droppings
[fertilizes] porch cement. With Bird Flu concerns, we do not need a
ROOSTER making droppings and living on my property.

Try as I may, I cannot discourage that Rooster from sitting on my front
porch. What can I use to make the smell of my front porch obnoxious to
this old Rooster?

Really need help. Dave_S
Old 15-04-2006, 11:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
James

"Dave_s" wrote in message
A rooster has appeared suddenly at my house and in my front yard
gardens. This bird crows loudly all day and early in morning.

The rooster perches on my front porch wooden rails and makes droppings
[fertilizes] porch cement. With Bird Flu concerns, we do not need a
ROOSTER making droppings and living on my property.

Try as I may, I cannot discourage that Rooster from sitting on my front
porch. What can I use to make the smell of my front porch obnoxious to
this old Rooster?

Really need help. Dave_S

Have him for Sunday dinner.

Old 16-04-2006, 01:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Pennyaline

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coq_au_vin

http://www.uktvfood.co.uk/index.cfm?...ipe&iID=512004

Old 22-04-2006, 07:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
Plant Info

What, a "wild" rooster? Have you checked with your neighbors to see where
the fella came from?