Old 16-04-2006, 12:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener

Default posted some raw pictures of Fairy Holler to give everyone an idea

I've posted some "raw" pictures of Fairy to give everyone an idea of what it
looks like, and one of the last tree peony for color relief LOL
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee (tomorrow I'll have an awesome picture of the
whole view above me on the next ridge up that overlooks me)

Old 18-04-2006, 06:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
?..?

"madgardener" wrote in message
I've posted some "raw" pictures of Fairy to give everyone an idea of what
it looks like, and one of the last tree peony for color relief LOL
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee (tomorrow I'll have an awesome picture of
the whole view above me on the next ridge up that overlooks me)

Posted them to another Country perhaps?

Old 19-04-2006, 06:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
JennyC

"madgardener" wrote in message
I've posted some "raw" pictures of Fairy to give everyone an idea of what it
looks like, and one of the last tree peony for color relief LOL
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee (tomorrow I'll have an awesome picture of the
whole view above me on the next ridge up that overlooks me)

For those who can't access alt.binaries.pictures.gardens .........the pictures
can be viewed he http://tinyurl.com/s88nv

Jenny

Old 19-04-2006, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Emery Davis

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:01:32 +0200
"JennyC" wrote:

"madgardener" wrote in message
I've posted some "raw" pictures of Fairy to give everyone an idea of what it
looks like, and one of the last tree peony for color relief LOL
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee (tomorrow I'll have an awesome picture of the
whole view above me on the next ridge up that overlooks me)

For those who can't access alt.binaries.pictures.gardens .........the pictures
can be viewed he http://tinyurl.com/s88nv

Jenny

Thanks, Jenny. And Maddie for the pics. Indeed I, and I suspect
many of us, have no access to binary ngs.

-E

P.S. Maddie: never listen to the critics!

--
Emery Davis
You can reply to ecom

Old 19-04-2006, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Klara

In message , Emery Davis
writes
Thanks, Jenny. And Maddie for the pics. Indeed I, and I suspect many
of us, have no access to binary ngs.

-E

P.S. Maddie: never listen to the critics!

I second both - keep us posted, Maddie!
--
Klara, Gatwick basin
Old 19-04-2006, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
William Wagner

In article ,
Klara wrote:

In message , Emery Davis
writes
Thanks, Jenny. And Maddie for the pics. Indeed I, and I suspect many
of us, have no access to binary ngs.

-E

P.S. Maddie: never listen to the critics!

I second both - keep us posted, Maddie!

Perhaps of interest. You can post a url of a file using Tinypic.

http://www.tinypic.com/

Below from above site.

Enjoy!

Bill

Welcome to Tinypic video and image hosting. You can easily upload and
link your videos and images to MySpace, eBay, message boards, etc.
TinyPic is simple, fast and free. Best of all, the url will always be
tiny so give it a try!

Image Hosting Example URL: http://tinypic.com/z1

Host your video here!
Upload

Tag

Valid image hosting formats: jpg,png,gif,tif
Images hosted larger than 250k are resized

All images are reviewed. No nudity or offensive images
(209.204.110.197, 209.204.64.141 logged)

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade