Old 19-04-2006, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pete Kruzer

Default I need a 2-CYCLE OIL GAUGE

It's a OIL/GAS MIXING MEASURE CYLINDER FOR 2-CYCLE ENGINES. It's
exactly like the adjustable measuring cups that Alton Brown (and other
chefs?) on the Food Network uses. I'm sure that the same company that
makes these also makes the one for measuring oil for gasoline.
It's clear, with a sliding plunger that you adjust to the line for the
oil/gas ratio you use. It is calibrated for US and Imperial gallons.
The one I have was sold by Sears, Roebuck and Company many years ago.
They don't have them anymore, in fact no employees remember them.
Does anyone know of a source for buying these??

Old 19-04-2006, 10:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Snooze

"Pete Kruzer" wrote in message
oups.com...
It's a OIL/GAS MIXING MEASURE CYLINDER FOR 2-CYCLE ENGINES. It's
exactly like the adjustable measuring cups that Alton Brown (and other
chefs?) on the Food Network uses. I'm sure that the same company that
makes these also makes the one for measuring oil for gasoline.
It's clear, with a sliding plunger that you adjust to the line for the
oil/gas ratio you use. It is calibrated for US and Imperial gallons.
The one I have was sold by Sears, Roebuck and Company many years ago.
They don't have them anymore, in fact no employees remember them.
Does anyone know of a source for buying these??

I bet they still have them in their parts catalog. Go to the sears service
center, the folks that work there are usually a bit more knowledgeable. Or
at least are more willing to thumb through the catalog.

Try this, the first few results aren't exactly what you're looking for, but
similar.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/search;?p=measuring+cup+oil
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=ratio+rite

Good luck.

Old 25-04-2006, 12:30 AM posted to rec.gardens
Nicole

Are you talking about this type of measuring cup but for oil/gas?
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...n=B00009W MRE

Here are some items I found

http://www.convention99.org/m/mi/Mix...uel-Mixer.html

http://www.mastergardening.com/too-5096.html

Old 25-04-2006, 04:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

"Pete Kruzer" wrote in message
oups.com...
It's a OIL/GAS MIXING MEASURE CYLINDER FOR 2-CYCLE ENGINES. It's
exactly like the adjustable measuring cups that Alton Brown (and other
chefs?) on the Food Network uses. I'm sure that the same company that
makes these also makes the one for measuring oil for gasoline.
It's clear, with a sliding plunger that you adjust to the line for the
oil/gas ratio you use. It is calibrated for US and Imperial gallons.
The one I have was sold by Sears, Roebuck and Company many years ago.
They don't have them anymore, in fact no employees remember them.
Does anyone know of a source for buying these??

You're not capable of understanding it. I don't waste my time that way.

Old 29-04-2006, 05:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pete Kruzer

From: Doug Kanter*- view profile
Date: Tues, Apr 25 2006 11:20*am

You're not capable of understanding it. I don't waste my time that way.

____Reply Separator_____

What the hell are you trying to say?? Some of your posts make sense,
but most of them sound like you forgot to take your medicine.