GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Is there an attractive outdoor trash container?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/142757-there-attractive-outdoor-trash-container.html)

Pete Kruzer 20-04-2006 11:43 PM

Is there an attractive outdoor trash container??

We keep our trash cans in the front of the house on the driveway by the
garage door. Does anyone make an attractive 35 gallon residential trash
container? I found some commercial ones with a stone panel look. Too
big, too expensive.

Doug Kanter 21-04-2006 12:46 AM

Is there an attractive outdoor trash container??

"Pete Kruzer" wrote in message
ups.com...
We keep our trash cans in the front of the house on the driveway by the
garage door. Does anyone make an attractive 35 gallon residential trash
container? I found some commercial ones with a stone panel look. Too
big, too expensive.

Can you pick up some 4 ft high fence sections, relocate the cans to
somewhere other than the driveway, and build something to hide them?