GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Toughest grass variety (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/142799-toughest-grass-variety.html)

Indranil Dutta 21-04-2006 06:22 PM

Toughest grass variety

Hello,
I would like to know if there are any grass varieties out there that can
endure through the stress that two adorable big dogs give them:-)

Would appreciate a response

Bill 21-04-2006 09:59 PM

Toughest grass variety

In article , says...
Hello,
I would like to know if there are any grass varieties out there that can
endure through the stress that two adorable big dogs give them:-)

Would appreciate a response

If you live in a warm area:

http://www.american-lawns.com/grasses/kikuyu_grass.html

This stuff will definetly try to take over your yard, and then the
neighborhood through under and above ground means, but it is extremely
tolerant of wear.

Bill
--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.