GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Red Maple Trees for Dallas TX (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/143197-red-maple-trees-dallas-tx.html)

Richard Miller 29-04-2006 02:58 PM

Red Maple Trees for Dallas TX

I'm trying to get a row of trees in my back yard and maybe one or two in my
front yard, so I seen four types of red maple trees which are suppose to be
fast growing but I think medium is more like it. Anyway what is wrong with
these trees? The only thing I know is real fast growing trees have a heavy
root system to them and if I plant them 6 feet from my fence I don't want
the neighbors to have roots popping up in their yard. Can anyone advise me
on these trees?

Richard