GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Identify seedlings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/143597-identify-seedlings.html)

higgledy 06-05-2006 04:36 PM

Identify seedlings

I did not mark several seedlings, but know what the possibilities
include. Anyone know a source on the web with pics of flower seedlings?

Bill R 07-05-2006 01:19 AM

Identify seedlings

higgledy wrote:

I did not mark several seedlings, but know what the possibilities
include. Anyone know a source on the web with pics of flower seedlings?

What you can do is post them to the news:alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
newsgroup and ask someone to identify them.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening Since 1969

higgledy 07-05-2006 02:52 AM

Identify seedlings

Do seedlings of Black-Eye Susans have little hairs on the leaves? I
think so but not 100%.

told2b 07-05-2006 07:49 AM

Identify seedlings

higgledy wrote:
Do seedlings of Black-Eye Susans have little hairs on the leaves? I
think so but not 100%.

Sure do.
http://www.wintersown.org/wseo1/Seed...R/IMAG007A.JPG