GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   No Show Foxglove?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/143755-no-show-foxglove.html)

[email protected] 09-05-2006 07:18 PM

No Show Foxglove??

I bought 2 foxgloves about 2 years ago...the plants have never bloomed
or got taller,they still look the same as the day I planted them. I
know they are biannuals ...but this is the third season for them...help
I want to see them bloom this year or they are coming out!!

Carolyn LeCrone 10-05-2006 03:21 PM

No Show Foxglove??

wrote in message
oups.com...
I bought 2 foxgloves about 2 years ago...the plants have never bloomed
or got taller,they still look the same as the day I planted them. I
know they are biannuals ...but this is the third season for them...help
I want to see them bloom this year or they are coming out!!
A biennial usually blooms its second year and then dies! If you're lucky,
new plants may grow from the seeds that it produced.

[email protected] 10-05-2006 05:45 PM

No Show Foxglove??

I think that is what happened! New leaves are popping put of the
exsiting plant, I hope it does something soon.