GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Morning Calm trumpet vine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/144193-morning-calm-trumpet-vine.html)

frdmsbst KY 16-05-2006 11:21 PM

Morning Calm trumpet vine

Does anyone know a good source for Morning Calm variety of trumpet
vine? I want one to climb up a telephone pole. Vendors I saw on the
web included Sunlight Gardens, Brushwood Nurseries and Pender
Nursuries. I would like to get the real deal on the variety, so need a
reputable source. Any suggestions?

17-05-2006 01:27 PM

Morning Calm trumpet vine

Chinese Trumpet Creeper, Trumpet Vine 'Morning Calm' (Campsis grandiflora)
http://www.gardenvines.com/catalog/c...alm-p-199.html has it
for $14.95-Bushwood Nursery in Pennsylvania

http://www.lazyssfarm.com/Plants/Vines/vines.htm is $9.99 qt located in
Virginia

Both have excellent ratings according to Watchdog.

Elaine

oups.com...

frdmsbst KY 17-05-2006 04:24 PM

Morning Calm trumpet vine