GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/145488-let-me-introduce-myself-i-am-great-koi-lo-ho-usenet-groups.html)

Koi-Lo 26-05-2006 08:01 PM

Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups

I mainly stay in the fish and aquaria groups but all my friends ran
off and left me, and created a google forum which is semi moderated,
and I can not join as I wil not be the center of attention anymore and
my sock puppets can not join as they do not have separate
emails......SInce I like pants also I figured I may also set up a base
of operations in this group until busniess picks up in the aquaria
groups. I am probbalay the smartest person in this group when it comes
to plants and gardening......after all I was the queen of the fish and
ponds groups for years............

I will be watching what you post and if its dissagreeable I will let
you all know real quick like....
Koi Lo the usenet ho
Carol Gulley of Mt.Juliet, TN.... the USENETs supreme queen and boss
bitch!

Starlord 26-05-2006 09:21 PM

Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups

KILLFILE TIME

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords
Astro Blog
http://starlord.bloggerteam.com/

Koi-Lo 27-05-2006 01:53 AM

Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups

Save your energy.I am a master at morphing and nym shifting. I am of
course Koi Lo the magnificent. I have the USENET record of nyms used
in 1 year and its well over 190.........I can nym shift faster than
you can make a killfilter........ as well as switch ISP and news
servers...I am after all Koi-Lo the usenet ho' mistress of all things
USENET, Fsih and everythng else.

On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:21:20 -0700, "Starlord"
wrote:
KILLFILE TIME

enigma 27-05-2006 02:07 AM

Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups

lid (Koi-Lo) wrote in
:

Save your energy.I am a master at morphing and nym
shifting. I am of course Koi Lo the magnificent. I have the
USENET record of nyms used in 1 year and its well over
190.........I can nym shift faster than you can make a
killfilter........ as well as switch ISP and news
servers...I am after all Koi-Lo the usenet ho' mistress of
all things USENET, Fsih and everythng else.

really? only 190? i'm afraid Dobey the elf has you beat hands
down, sweetie. he had over that many in less than a month...
don't know where he's got off to, & i don't care. he was
seriously weird & not in the usual troll manner...
anyway, have fun
lee bored with trolls
--
"Fascism would be better described as corporatism,
since it is marriage between the state and business"

Mindful 27-05-2006 02:40 AM

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
I mainly stay in the fish and aquaria groups but all my friends ran
off and left me, and created a google forum which is semi moderated,
and I can not join as I wil not be the center of attention anymore and
my sock puppets can not join as they do not have separate
emails......SInce I like pants also I figured I may also set up a base
of operations in this group until busniess picks up in the aquaria
groups. I am probbalay the smartest person in this group when it comes
to plants and gardening......after all I was the queen of the fish and
ponds groups for years............

I will be watching what you post and if its dissagreeable I will let
you all know real quick like....
Koi Lo the usenet ho
Carol Gulley of Mt.Juliet, TN.... the USENETs supreme queen and boss
bitch!

I checked. This trolls name is Roy Hauer and he's destroyed the pond and
fish groups using this person's name. He used to be a regular poster on the
pond group some time back.

Mindful 27-05-2006 02:41 AM

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

Save your energy.I am a master at morphing and nym shifting. I am of
course Koi Lo the magnificent. I have the USENET record of nyms used
in 1 year and its well over 190.........I can nym shift faster than
you can make a killfilter........ as well as switch ISP and news
servers...I am after all Koi-Lo the usenet ho' mistress of all things
USENET, Fsih and everythng else.

On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:21:20 -0700, "Starlord"
wrote:
KILLFILE TIME

PLONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl Isaak 27-05-2006 02:16 PM

Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho'of usenet groups

On 5/26/06 10:35 PM, in article
, "Myrl Jeffcoat"
wrote:

I wish he'd go over to the Quilters group. . .They handle trolls with
rotary sheers over there. And, they can handle several layers of them
at one time;-)

Or with plenty of needling?

Andrew 02-06-2006 05:54 AM

Mindful wrote:
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, it looks like the anti-Koi Lo nut bag has found a new newsgroup.
Presumably he needs to find a new audience of people who couldn't care
less about Ms Gulley since the guys at the ponds and aquarium
newsgroups moved to a moderated group. As a long time lurker it's a
pity that such an informative newsgroup will now be subjected to the
inane drivel of the socially challenged.

Ann 02-06-2006 10:17 AM

Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups

"Andrew" expounded:

Yes, it looks like the anti-Koi Lo nut bag has found a new newsgroup.
Presumably he needs to find a new audience of people who couldn't care
less about Ms Gulley since the guys at the ponds and aquarium
newsgroups moved to a moderated group. As a long time lurker it's a
pity that such an informative newsgroup will now be subjected to the
inane drivel of the socially challenged.

The only way to handle a troll is to ignore it. Replying to it feeds
it. We've seen them time and time again here on rec.gardens. Ignore
them and they go away.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Jangchub 05-06-2006 06:54 PM

Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups

On Fri, 26 May 2006 19:01:10 GMT, lid (Koi-Lo)
wrote:

I mainly stay in the fish and aquaria groups but all my friends ran
off and left me, and created a google forum which is semi moderated,
and I can not join as I wil not be the center of attention anymore and
my sock puppets can not join as they do not have separate
emails......SInce I like pants also I figured I may also set up a base
of operations in this group until busniess picks up in the aquaria
groups. I am probbalay the smartest person in this group when it comes
to plants and gardening......after all I was the queen of the fish and
ponds groups for years............

I will be watching what you post and if its dissagreeable I will let
you all know real quick like....
Koi Lo the usenet ho
Carol Gulley of Mt.Juliet, TN.... the USENETs supreme queen and boss
bitch!

Thank heavens you finally made it here!