GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Brandon Cedar trees browning (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/145503-brandon-cedar-trees-browning.html)

Jimi 26-05-2006 09:38 PM

Brandon Cedar trees browning

Hello,

We bought 22 Brandon Cedar trees last year and planted them in a grove
for eventual privacy. We lost two through what I beleive to be a winter
kill. I have since replaced the two that died. I do, however, have a few
that have brown patches on them. We have watered and watered them again...
I'm just inquiring if anyone may have a home remedy to take the brown
patches out of them, or can reccomend a fertilizer blend? We also have used
spring fertilizer for cedars a few weeks ago... I sure don't want to lose
any more trees so will hear any constructive replies. I am in South central
Saskatchewan Canada. Thank-you